Vantage Integrated Production (VIP), specializing in customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for mortgage lenders, has launched a referral partner center as the newest enhancement to its VIP CRM platform.
The referral partner center, developed to enable lenders to grow real estate agent and other referral relationships, provides a single portal for shared-client loan status updates and implements co-branded marketing through an easy-to-use Web interface.
The company says the referral partner center extends the VIP CRM platform by providing a Web presence to conduct compliant, content-controlled and automated marketing campaigns with referral partners. In addition to co-branded marketing, its features include the following:
- Profile customization – enabling the referral partner to upload logos, photos, contact information and other information used in marketing collateral;
- List management – providing a secure environment in which the referral partner can provide campaign recipient information that only they have access to;
- Loan status center – allowing the referral partner to check the transaction status of all loans referred to the lender, available 24/7 via desktop, laptop and mobile device;
- Open house flyers – enabling loan officers to provide co-branded materials for each open house, complete with property information and approved loan information; and
- Full reporting capabilities – encouraging referral partners and lenders to evaluate the effectiveness of their co-branded marketing efforts from this comprehensive data.
‘VIP's referral partner center makes growing these critical relationships far easier by enabling loan officers to give their referral partners an automated way to send their clients great marketing content and messages. Lenders benefit from significant increases in loan closings as well as complete control over messaging for compliance,’ says Sue Woodard, CEO and president of VIP.