myCUmortgage, a leading credit union service organization wholly owned by Wright-Patt Credit Union, reports that it is partnering with nine new credit unions to provide them with comprehensive mortgage tools and services.
The goal, of course, is to help these credit unions better assist members who are seeking to become homeowners.
The nine new credit union partners include:
- AltaOne Credit Union (California);
- CME Federal Credit Union (Ohio);
- Emerald Credit Union (Ohio);
- Geismar Complex (Louisiana);
- Iberville Federal Credit Union (Louisiana);
- Meijer Credit Union (Michigan);
- NorthPark Community Credit Union (Indiana);
- The Florist Federal Credit Union (New Mexico); and
- Wayne County Federal Credit Union (Indiana).
By partnering with myCUmortgage, these credit unions are now able to provide a wide variety of member-centric mortgage loan programs and services.
“Through true collaboration, complete transparency and a highly personal touch, myCUmortgage is helping credit unions across the continental U.S. become better mortgage lenders,” says Tim Mislansky, president of myCUmortgage, in a release. “We are excited to work with these nine new credit unions and, together, help more of their members with homeownership.”