The Latino housing market is set to grow rapidly over the next several years – and helping to spur that growth is an ever-expanding network of Hispanic real estate professionals.
As such, the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) has released its list of the top 250 Latino real estate agents in the U.S. for 2014.
‘The Hispanic real estate market is large and is growing rapidly,’ says Jason Madiedo, president of NAHREP, in a release. ‘Since 2010, Latinos have accounted for 56 percent of the total net growth in U.S. owner households, with purchasing power of approximately $1.5 trillion projected next year. These top agents are achieving tremendous success representing buyers and sellers from markets across America, and NAHREP is honored to salute them with this report.’
The list is compiled solely from self-nominations, with figures verified directly by NAHREP. Rankings are based on the total number of closing sides and membership in NAHREP is not a requirement.
As per the release, the following people are this year's Top 10 Latino real estate agents:
1. Jeff Galindo, Simply Vegas and Real Estate Strategies, Las Vegas, Nev.
2. Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, Reno, Nev.
3. Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, Calif.
4. Johnny Rojas, Century 21 JR Gold Team Realty, Garfield, N.J.
5. Ricardo Acevedo, Century 21 The Acevedo Team, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
6. Christopher Tello, Keller Williams Realty Partners SW, Pembroke Pines, Fla.
7. Marta DuPree, The Keyes Company, Coral Springs, Fla.
8. David Acosta, Keller Williams – David Acosta Group, El Paso, Texas
9. Daisy Lopez Cid, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Kissimmee, Fla.
10. Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty Leo Pareja Team, Falls Church, Va.
The NAHREP Top 250 will be recognized at the NAHREP 2014 National Convention & Latin Music Festival in Los Angeles on Oct. 14.
The Top 250 agents will also be invited to participate in the inaugural session of NAHREP Icons, a real estate coaching mastermind group aimed at sharing winning strategies from other top performers to help propel them to even greater success.