Mortgage Cadence, an Accenture company, has released two new business intelligence dashboards for Enterprise Lending Center (ELC) – the company’s cloud-based loan origination platform – that are designed to help mortgage lenders enhance operational efficiency, increase throughput and maximize profitability.
The two dashboards are Business Intelligence for ELC, which gives lenders greater insight into real-time loan activity, and Business Intelligence for ELC’s Imaging Center, which reduces document bottlenecks to increase productivity. The company claims both dashboards are add-on features that enable mortgage lenders to easily and immediately access all of the data they need to run their business.
According to Mortgage Cadence, Business Intelligence for ELC includes pre-defined, standard dashboards, using performance indicators to measure loan, department and user activity. Highlights of this new tool include the following:
- Standard and custom dashboards to see statistics at a glance, including those for compliance tracking and portfolio management;
- Actionable intelligence on customized, real-time loan activity, enabling lenders to re-assign loans within a department and open loans directly from the dashboard;
- Role-specific dashboard screens – for example, loan origination, processing and underwriting – that leverage existing security parameters; and
- Ability to analyze activities within departments, track bottlenecks and identify areas for improvement.
Business Intelligence for ELC’s Imaging Center includes dashboards designed to analyze throughput, individual performance and document bottlenecks. Imaging Center, Mortgage Cadence’s electronic document imaging and management system, now benefits from Business Intelligence features, which include the following:
- Drill-down tools to display the number of batches, documents and pages processed over time;
- Data visualization for real-time trend analysis and process optimization;
- Web-based dashboards; and
- Role-specific dashboards, which create customized displays for each user.
“Lending successfully in today’s highly regulated, constantly changing landscape requires not just the right people and processes, but also the right tools,” says Paul Wetzel, product management lead for Mortgage Cadence. “Our new Business Intelligence tools will enable our clients to make smarter decisions based on real-time data that is already broken down for them, giving them greater empowerment and ownership of their processes.”