The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has hired 14 new members to its workforce, which presently includes more than 2,200 member companies.
The MBA welcomes the following new members:
- Bogman Inc. – Silver Spring, Md.;
- Broadview Mortgage Corp. – Orange, Calif.;
- CBC Mortgage Agency – Boise, Idaho;
- Checkered Flags Inc. – Irvine, Calif.;
- Christensen Financial Inc. – Longwood, Fla.;
- FirstMerit Mortgage, a division of FirstMerit Bank NA – Akron, Ohio;
- Golden State Finance Authority – Sacramento, Calif.;
- HML Investments – Los Angeles;
- Illini Bank – Springfield, Ill.;
- Peoples Home Equity Inc. – Knoxville, Tenn.;
- Pinnacle Bank – Elberton, Ga.;
- ReadyCapital Structured Finance – New York;
- South Carolina State Housing Finance Development Authority – Columbia, S.C.; and
- Tandem Mortgage Inc. – Northridge, Calif.