This means approved correspondents and mortgage lenders will be able to access program details through the AllRegs website as well as through the AllRegs Market Clarity and AllRegs Investor Library services.
Users will benefit from a variety of productivity tools, including an electronic table of contents tree which links to the program details, LMFG says in a release. Content is also accessible through a robust search engine that features a thesaurus with industry jargon and relative matching results.
Through AllRegs, users will be able to find detailed information on the following LMFG programs:
- Fannie/Freddie conventional conforming loans with no overlays
- HARP loans (both Fannie and Freddie)
- Jumbo loans (fixed rate and ARMS) up to 90% LTV
- Non-warrantable condo loans
- LMMI loans with built-in discounted MI premiums
- Fannie Mae HomePath loans
- FHA and VA loans
- Portfolio ARM loan products
‘We at AllRegs are proud to provide Lake Michigan Financial Group staff and business partners with an innovative and robust resource to access their program details in real-time,’ says Dan Thoms, executive vice president of AllRegs. ‘Delivered through our proprietary technology, the Lake Michigan Financial Group lending library will help their staff and partners alike to streamline business processes and increase productivity.’